| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sfax in July is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 1.8mm (0.1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Sfax July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Sfax, Tunisia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Sfax: