| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sfax in June is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in June is arid. An airy 4.4mm (0.2in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 14:18 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 14:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Sfax June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Sfax, Tunisia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Sfax: